Wednesday, June 2, 2021

My new book is out!

 
     My third book, two short stories about traveling aboard the historic MV Liembe on Lake Tanganyika, and helping a small village build a footbridge in Zambia, is now available in print and eBook. It's currently the Kindle #1 new release in Southern African Travel!
 
     I know I've mentioned this before, but the greatest compliment you can give an author is a good review. If you read and enjoy these two uncommon stories set in Africa, I hope you consider reviewing Dancing Bridge on Amazon or on the website where you purchased the book.
 
 What's next?
   
    Our latest adventure is aboard a Nordic Tug named Green Eyes. On this tiny 26' boat, a crew of three (me, my husband, and the ship's cat, Pika) is circumnavigating America's Great Loop, a circumnavigation of the eastern U.S., and part of Canada.  The 6000 mile route includes the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway, the Hudson River, the Canadian Canals, the Great Lakes, the inland rivers, and the Gulf of Mexico to Florida. Wind, weather, tides, and currents dictate how long the trip will take, but for us, it will probably be two years. So far, we've completed around 1400 miles.
 
     In the meantime, I hope you enjoy being back in Africa with us on The Dancing Bridge of Kamunjoma.
 



 

The Great Loop Map by AGLCA


Be well,

Teresa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!